Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4″ x 4″ Embroidery Area
Embellish your projects beautifully and affordably! Reliable, feature-rich, and budget-friendly, the Brother SE400 delivers both a full range of sewing features, and the ability to embellish home décor, clothing and gifts with its included 4″x4″ embroidery capabilities. Beginner and more advanced sewers alike enjoy the SE400’s many built-in sewing features, including 67 sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions. And getting started with embroidery is easy, with the intuitive LCD screen display, built-in tutorials, and quick start guide. Choose from the built-in embroidery design library of 70 decorative designs, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 lettering fonts. With its computer connectivity.
- 67 built-in sewing stitches, including utility, quilting, heirloom and decorative stitches
- 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Large 4″ x 4″ embroidery area
- Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display
- Design editing features including rotate, mirror-images, increase and decrease the size of your designs
- Computer connectivity for importing designs and updating your machine(USB cable included)
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- Built-in tutorials on how to use the SE400’s sewing and embroidery functions, right on the LCD touch screen display
There are so many good reviews of this machine
I just retired and I wanted something to amuse myself that was a new fun toy. I finally got this machine with some gift cards from the last year that my family so nicely gave me, and I have to say, this machine is so much more than I could have expected. First, it is solidly built. Second – it has the best needle threader in the industry (Babylock does have the same one!). That’s the truth – so far it has not missed once. I have been sewing and embroidering small projects now since I got it about two months ago, and it is terrific.
I love it. It is really quiet
I have had this for about a month, and I love it. It is really quiet, and very easy to use. I have only used it for sewing so far, but my daughters boyfriend had it embroidering the day we got it, he made a few designs that looked nice.
First time embroiderer
I have had this machine for about a year now and overall am very happy. It works well, the automated sewing is so nice and very convenient. No foot pedal needed, just push a button to start sewing, push a button to stop. There is of course a foot pedal included but it’s use is optional.
conclusion to buy the embroiderer brother se400
From an overall perspective, the Brother SE400 provides a lot of great features and automatic options for a pretty outstanding price. Whether you want to upgrade from your current machine or try your hand at embroidery for the first time, this is the machine that is going to help you accomplish all of your goals with ease.